All FCMB account holders are eligible for FCMB Internet Banking. Both old and new.
FCMB internet banking lets you access your account from any device, anytime and anywhere. You can access your FCMB account from any internet-enabled device, as well as any non-internet enabled device.
Internet banking simply means that you can bank online. It’s much quicker and more convenient than going to the bank each time you need to make a transaction.
Internet banking is a term used to refer to the act of making baking transactions on a web platform like websites or mobile apps without having to visit you local bank. It is also known as online banking or e-banking.
How to register for FCMB Internet Banking
To register for FCMB internet banking. Follow these steps. You can skip this section if you are already registered for FCMB’s Internet Banking.
- Visit FCMB Internet Banking Login or Registration Page.
- Complete the Internet Banking Registration Form. You will need to provide your account number and name, as well as your email address and mobile number that are connected to your FCMB accounts.
- Enter a new login name. (Your FCMB’s Internet banking)
- Add your FCMB ATM card details. You can also add card details such as card type, card PAN numbers and expiry dates. It is not necessary to enter your password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- After your registration is confirmed. You can now access all FCMB internet banking services via its online portal.
FCMB Internet Banking Nigeria Features
There are many other interesting features to FCMB internet banking than the usual things you can do for your bank account.
- Fly to Wakanow and pay for the fare
- Forex transfers.
- Credit Card Funding
- Salary Loans can be topped up.
- Invest in Fixed Deposits
- For periodic payments, create a Standing Instruction.
- Download and check account statements in PDF, MS Word, or Excel.
- Request for ATM debit card/Cheque book/bank drafts.
- Reset Hardware Token/Request Mobile Token
- Block your ATM debit card.
How can I activate FCMB’s mobile app?
FCMBmobile and FCMBmobile Plus are two mobile apps from FCMB. Follow this link to download the FcmbMobile or FCMBmobile plus Android apps on Google Playstore. If you are using and iOs device, you can follow this link to download from Apple store.
To Activate your FCMB mobile App. Follow these steps:
- Launch the FCMB Mobile App.
- Click on the “Sign up” button
- Enter your account number by clicking “I have an FCMBAccount”
- Confirm your account by sending an OTP or your card details.
- Register your Login Password and your Transaction PIN.
FCMB Online Statement of Account
Online access to your FCMB account statement. These are the steps to use FCMB Internet Banking.
- Log in to your FCMB Internet Banking
- Select the preferred dates that you’d like to see statements
- Choose the format that you would like your statement to appear in (docs or pdf, etc.
- Send it to your registered email.
FCMB Online Account Opening
It is easy to open an FCMB online account. To open an FCMB online account, visit this page.
If you wish to receive your account number immediately, you will need to submit a few scans of documents. For savings accounts, these documents include:
- Photograph of passport taken in scanned copy
- Signed scan copy
What Is FCMB Online Business Version?
An FCMB Online Business Account provides an online service to small businesses, such as SMEs, and other corporate entities. It’s an online solution that gives business organizations 24/7 access their FCMB accounts. They also have the ability to manage their finances anytime and anywhere with an internet-enabled device.
FCMB Online Business Version is targeted at SMEs and corporate entities Some of the features of the FCMB online business version are:
- Transfer funds to FCMB accounts and other banks
- You can access your account information from anywhere and at any time
- Transfer instantly within and beyond FCMB
- Forex transfers
- Bulk transfer to pay suppliers/salary payments etc
- You can request for Cheque book
- Confirmation of Cheques
- A consolidated view of ALL FCMB accounts
- You can download PDF account statements
- Next Business Day Transfers
How to open account for the FCMB online business version
Simple visit the official website here.
But before doing that, you should know that there are important documents required to open an FCMB Online business account. The documents you will need are:
- CAC/Registration certificates
- Identification card
- Signatures scanned
- Passport Photograph
- Tax identification number
FCMB Online Transfer Code
You can use FCMB transfer code instead FCMB’s Internet banking. Call *329#. This USSD code can be used for nearly every transaction that you may make on your FCMB bank accounts.
FCMB Customer Care
If you have any questions, there are several ways to reach FCMB customer service. These are the contact points for FCMB customer service.
Contact FCMB customer service at these numbers: -01-27988800, 07003290000.
You can contact FCMB customer care with these Email – [email protected] – (+234) 09099999814 or (+234) 09099999815.