Do you want to start a POS business and wondering if Payforce POS is the right choice for you? After reading this article, you should be able to determine if Payforce is a better option than other mobile money agents.
Payforce is another great mobile agency platform that allows you to make payments from anywhere. Their services are also available in other African countries.
Its main purpose is to make it easy to transfer money from one African country to the other. Many people use this platform to perform a variety of monetary services.
This money agency can handle money transfers, withdrawals, and deposits. This money agency also offers its own platform, where all of its services can be accessed.
Becoming one of their POS agents is one great way to reap the benefits of this mobile money platform.
How To Become A Payforce POS Agent
Their platform allows you to register and become an agent through their mobile app. This will give you access to all the available services.
To become a Payforce POS Agent:
- Download the Payforce App (Beta Version) from Google Play Store
- Register. Once you have downloaded the app, sign up/register and fill in the necessary details. You can also upload any documents. Wait for customer service to contact you after submission is successful.
After you have registered and submitted. Wait for them to verify your details and activate your account. Once your account is activated, you can get your POS device, start making transactions and get amazing commissions.
Payforce doubles agents’ money when they do different transactions. However, their transaction fees are very low.
How To Get The PayForce POS Device
Before you can order for the PayForce POS device, you need to register as an agent. Follow the steps below to get your POS device.
- Go to the Play Store to Download the Beta Version of Payforce App if you haven’t already
- Register to update your account and provide all necessary information.
- Now Log in to the Payforce app
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Request POS Terminal”
- Complete the Google form and click submit
PayForce POS Customer Care Contact Details
The Payforce POS customer care will help you if you have any problems using Payforce’s platform. Below is the Payforce POS customer care contact details.
- Contact Phone Number: 09083841742
- Contact Email Address: [email protected]
- Contact Address: Plot 265, S.E Asebe street, Mabushi, Abuja
Payforce POS Charges
The following is Payforce charges on transactions
- Deposits: All deposits is charged 25 Naira
- Withdrawals. Withdrawals between 0-5000 Naira is charged N30, between 5001-16,500 is charged 0.6%, between 16,501-100,000 Naira is charged N110 flat, and from N100,001 and above is charged 0.11%.
What Transactions Do Payforce Agents Do?
As a Payforce POS agent, you can perform the following transactions for your customers.
- Mobile Subscriptions
- PHCN Bill Payments
- Subscription to Cable TV
- Cash withdrawal
- Plus, many other things