UBA internet banking, also known as UDirect, allows you to manage your UBA account seamlessly from anywhere. It is available for both existing and new UBA customers.
With UBA Internet Banking, you can access a wealth of services that you can perform on your own without having to visit your local bank.
The UBA internet banking is available on their website or you can also use the UBA’s mobile app.
You can login to UBA Internet Banking by visiting this page if you already have an account.
If you have not yet registered to use the UBA Internet Banking services, I’ll be showing you how to. This is important as you cannit have access to all these great online services by UBA if you have not registered for their Internet banking services.
However, you need to meet some requirements before you register for UBA internet banking.
Requirements to register for UBA Internet banking.
- A UBA account (current, savings or both)
- You must have active your phone number and email used to open your UBA account.
- A UBA ATM card
- A mobile phone that is active and internet-enabled.
Once you’ve met all the requirements, you can then proceed to register for UBA Internet Banking.
Read Also: List Of Bank Sort Codes In Nigeria
How to Register for UBA Internet Banking
To register for UBA internet banking. These are the steps to follow:
- To register, visit the UBA Internet Bank Instant Self-Registration Page
- Select your user type when asked. If you’re an individual account holder, select retail and corporate if your company is the one you wish to use.
- Click Next.
- Next, you will be presented with a form asking you to enter your account no, first 6 digits on your debit card, last 4 digits on your debit card, your PIN, and your card expiry date (YYYY-MM). Then click continue.
- Next, create your password and confirm it. Choose a password you are able to remember easily but not too easy for hackers.
- You will be notified once your registration is complete and confirmed.
UBA Internet Banking Features
UBA Direct gives you access to many features. UBA Internet Banking features include:
- Local bank transfer (Inter & Intra).
- International transfers (FX Transfer).
- Account Monitoring
- Digital receipts can be generated to prove transfers
- Bills Payment & Airtime Recharge
- Book your flights
- Statements of account can be viewed, downloaded, and printed
- Personalization of your UBA Account
UBA Transfer code (USSD Code)
The UBA transfer code is *919#.
The UBA USSD code allows customers of UBA bank to perform a variety of transactions such as purchasing of airtime, paying of bills, transfer of money, and even opening of new UBA account.
To use UBA USSD transfer code, you need to first generate your transfer PIN.
To do that, simply dial *919# and follow the prompts.
To enable UBA mobile USSD banking, you will need to enter a 4-digit pin. Here are some shortcuts to UBA transfer codes:
- 919*3# – For transfers to UBA Accounts
- *919*4# – For transfers to another bank account
- *919*00# – to check your account balance
- *919*Amount# – for airtime top-up for your registered phone number
- *919*Amount*Recipients No# – artime top-up for another person’s number.
Using UBA Mobile App
UBA Internet banking allows you to manage your UBA account online. UBA mobile app is the most popular way to use the UBA online banking services. You can download the UBA mobile app to test it.
UBA customer service
UBA customer service can be reached at these numbers: 01-2808822, 01-6319822 and 07002255-822. You can also send an email to [email protected]
You can visit any UBA branch close to you or their head office at 57 Marina, Lagos Island. Lagos State.